First beta textured Version
This textures and colors will be transferred/used in my Full Color 3D printed Bust.
Wireframe, showing the topology. The retopo was made in Mudbox 2015 too.
The Patch will be printed appart of the head in silicone. This way, you can leave the damaged eye of Nick at the view,(if you wish).
Finished the modeling/sculpt process, retopologized, and with the UVs ready.I started texturing in Mudbox.
Refining the textures/shaders in real time.
Creating curves to generate the hair grow objects,(the bust already have the beard and eyebrows sculpted for the 3D printing version, but, the sculpt layers containing the beard and eyebrows are hidden by the momment)
Hair grow meshes created for beard, and Eyebrows. Now drawing the curves to create the eyelashes.
Hair grow meshes for beard,eyebrows and eyelashes, created.
Next, thinking good I decided to create another 2 hair grow meshes for the small hair in the noose holes
Starting to model the hair in 3DS MAX with Hair and Fur
Beard almost created, converted to splines.
Previsualizing the beard like geometry, I already had to do fixes in the haircut
Finished the hairdo. I decided to create another Sculpt layer to make the scars in the face and in the left eye of Fury
Starting to import all meshes and maps in Marmoset to create and edit the shaders.
Near the finishing I decided to create another micro hair layer to enhance realism.
Finishing the base for the 3D printed version of the Bust.
Finally I made the fixes in the clothes of the bust, and I finished playing with the Hair and Fur, and with Skin Shaders. Anyway, the textures in this version will be efectively used to be transferred to the Full Color 3D printed version. Now, I'm going to finish the preparation of the 3D printed version. Some features more in the descriptions of the images of this album. In addtion some images of the making of process explained.