This is my 2013 version of the Vore.
I made this monster for replace the old Vore version in a game mod for Quake, usin the Tenebrae Source port,(I made it compatible with Darkplaces too).
I started making the basemesh in 3DS MAX 2011, with the UVs ready, and after that I made the rigging with Biped and Skin, in MAX too.
The detailing and sculpting process was made in Mudbox 2014. The same for the texturing process.
In the video you can see the Hi poly textured version made in Mudbox, in 360 degrees.
And there are iamges of the low poly riogged version and poses.
If you are a fan of the survival horror games, I hope you like it.
There are more HD render images in my facebook page: